Meadow Creek has done it again! This time, they have won Meathead's Gold Award for value on amazingribs.com for their new cabinet smoker design on the BX50.
Heavily insulated with a gravity fed water system, the BX50 holds up to the Meadow Creek standard in manufacturing. A unique feature is the water replenishment system: a five gallon jug mounted to the left of the cabinet that feeds a removable water pan located above the coal. Cabinet smokers tend to have a smaller footprint, which makes the BX50 popular for catering, competition, or backyard use.
- 13 gauge double wall with 1" insulation
- 2 large rubber wheels on back for easy transport (similar to a hand truck)
- Locking casters in front
- Removable water pan
- Water bottle feed requires heavy duty bottle
- Doors have insulating strips
- Locking latches on doors
- 2 Dampers at the base
- Built in Guru Adapter piece
- Slide out ash pan/firebox combo
- Can hold up to 20lbs of charcoal
- Removable grease pan
- 6" space between racks
- 4 racks total
- Custom colors available for an additional $200: Red, Green, or Blue
Overall Dimensions: 66"H x 44"W x 34"D
Smoking Chamber Dimensions: 29"H x 24"W x 20"D
Cooking Area: 11.56 sq. ft.
Grate Dimensions: 18" x 22"
Fire Basket Dimensions: 6"H x 18"W x 20"L
Net Weight: 625 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 725 lbs.