Gateway Drum Smokers are designed to maximize the flavor, moisture, and tenderness of your barbecue. By cooking directly over the coals, it allows for vapors to create moisture and flavorize the meat every time the meat drips. This creates that sought after backyard grill flavor that is not present in other bbq smokers.
The vapors from the Gateway Drum Smoker, combined with smoke, produce an intense tenderizing effect. Gateway Drum Smokers run well between 250 - 325 degrees. This temperature range maximizes the vaporizing action while still providing an opportunity for the meat to benefit from the smoke.You will be left with an awesome combination of grilled, smoky, moist, and tender meat that will impress your friends and family.
The efficiency of a Gateway Drum Smoker is second to none. One, 8 pound load of natural lump charcoal will last for at least 14 hours at 250 degrees. You will be able to cut your cooking times in half using the hot and fast method of cooking! Gateway Drum Smokers are proven winners on the KCBS BBQ circuit and best of all, they are affordable and easy to transport. Gateway Drum Smokers are perfect for tailgating and make a great gift.
This model comes with a "logo plate" so you can apply your team or company logo in vinyl without the heat being affected.
- Different colors to choose from - select your preferred color under the "select options" tab.
- Three cooking levels
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Removable, high-capacity fire basket
- Logo Plate
- Lid hook inside grill lid
- Fixed, center-mounted 3” Custom Dial Thermometer 50° – 500°F
- Two welded, air adjusting intake pipes
- Air adjusting exhaust pipe
- Two welded steel handles
- Fully Assembled
- Removable Caster Wheel Kit
- User Guide
- Paint Standards: High-Heat Resistant Paint (withstands temperatures up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Color: black, red, charcoal, and royal blue
- Free Standard Delivery
The Logo Plate is 18 inches wide x 12 inches tall on the front of the drum smoker.
It is perfect for adding magnets, or custom vinyl that local sign shops can create!
The logo plate is also welded far enough from the drum to eliminate any issues with heat to the vinyl.
Shipping Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 48 Standard pallet
Shipped Weight: 150 lbs.