Meadow Creek smokers utilize the path of least resistance by employing the curved design of the tank end to provide a smooth, consistent draft and heat source. Indirect heat from slowly burning wood or charcoal travels under the sealed drip pan. Smoke circulates around the meat for slow, even cooking.
The TS120P is a push-around BBQ/Smoker with over 11 sq. ft. of cooking space.
- Stainless Steel slide out grates
- Positive lock latches
- Built in water pan
- Removable Ash pan
- Ball valve drain
- Stay Cool Handles
- 18" wheels and heavy-duty locking casters
- Charcoal grate in fire box
- Reverse Flow Latches
- All Stainless Steel Handles
- Thermometer on Smoker & Warming Box
- 1 Outside Shelve
Dimensions: 74" H x 150" L x 57" W
Grate Size: 20" x 41.75" Top, 22" x 41.75" Bottom
Warming Box Grate Dimension: 11.5" x 17.5"
Weight: 785 lbs.