Inject like the pro’s with a heavy-duty, FrDick Brine Pump. It’s easy to use design makes filling your meats with moisture and flavor, fast and convenient.
The FrDick Brine Pump makes injecting large quantities of meat easy! Choose the size of the container you want to pump from, large or small to pump brine straight from any bowl or bucket. It’s perfect for BBQ competitors and backyard BBQ enthusiast looking for versatility in container size. You’ll never have to settle for one size again with the FrDick Brine Pump.
The FrDick Brine Pump Injector is safe, easy to store and you won’t have to worry about it clogging!. The included needle can be hidden inside of the pump for safe storage. It’s small size makes this injector easy to store and travel with and best of all, the tube features a suction sieve to prevent any clogging in the needle. Make injecting a hassle-free experience with the FrDick Brine Injector. Order today!
How to use:
1. Unscrew needle from storage inside the cylinder. Place needle on end of cylinder and turn clockwise to fix it (it locks in place; it does not screw down.)
2. Place end of tube with filter into your brine.
3. Pull handle back and push forward, continuing the motion to start the suction action.
4. Brine will be moved up the tube into the cylinder and forced through the needle into your product.
- Grease piston and packing ring of injector from time to time with grease or oil authorized for food processing.
- Rinse injector with warm water after every use. Rinse suction sieve.
- Use injector only with tube and suction sieve to prevent clogging.