SnS Grills Slow 'N Sear Deluxe
PRODUCT INFO & SPECIFICATIONS
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe offers 50% more searing power thanthe Slow ‘N Sear® Original. This charcoal grilling accessory takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level. Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear Accessory.
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone.
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
How it works:
- Curved to contour the kettle for maximum charcoal capacity. It holds more than twice as much fuel as a standard charcoal basket!
- The space between the outer wall of the basket and the kettle wall creates an effective insulation barrier keeping heat inside the grill rather than heating up the air outside the kettle. This means more efficient charcoal burn at low ‘n slow temps (225° – 250° F) providing 8-10 hours of cooking on one basket load of fuel, which is about what fits in a standard sized charcoal chimney.
- Whatever fuel source you prefer – charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal, the Slow ‘N Sear creates an insulated environment that allows that fuel to burn much more efficiently. Customers estimate that they use, on average, 75% less charcoal with the Slow ‘N Sear than without it. That’s big savings over the course of the summer barbecue season - or all year!
- Curved and angled basket walls
- encourages fuel to nestle together evenly as it burns down. The closeness of the coals contributes to efficient lighting from one coal to the next
- concentrates heat during the sear to generate searing temps topping 1000° F.
- Open and easily accessible; simple to refill if needed.
- Acts as both a heat shield to keep temperatures consistent on the indirect side of the grill and a vessel for water when moisture is required for low ‘n slow cooks.
- Spans the length of the basket providing consistent water vapor throughout the charcoal burn.
- One quart capacity lasts for 5+ hours at 225° F.
- V-shape design ensures consistent steam production whether there is one quart or one ounce of water.
- Removable to allow for an expanded high-heat sear zone when needed (in the Deluxe version only).
- Compared to many other products on the market, the Slow ‘N Sear is not a flimsy throwaway BBQ accessory. It is a durable tool that will deliver many years of grilling and barbecue flexibility. Elevate your backyard cooking game and become your friend’s and family’s favorite grill master!
- Made from 7 lbs of 16 gauge stainless steel
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
|Base dimensions||21"L x 8 1/2" D x 4 3/4" H|
|Metal type||430 Stainless Steel|
Live in the contiguous U.S.? Select rub, sauce & accessory orders $75 or more can qualify for FREE standard shipping.
For all the details check out our full shipping policy here: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/shipping-policy