SnS Grills Slow 'N Sear Original
PRODUCT INFO & SPECIFICATIONS
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear. From low ‘n slow pulled pork/brisket/ribs, to juicy burgers and chicken, or a perfectly seared steak, the Slow ‘N Sear brings it ALL, to your backyard. At first, a simple-looking accessory …but dig deeper and you’ll find thoughtful innovation designed to make your backyard barbecue simpler and tastier than ever before!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
How it works:
- Curved to contour the kettle for maximum charcoal capacity. It holds more than twice as much fuel as a standard charcoal basket!
- The space between the outer wall of the basket and the kettle wall creates an effective insulation barrier keeping heat inside the grill rather than heating up the air outside the kettle. This means more efficient charcoal burn at low ‘n slow temps (225° – 250° F) providing 8-10 hours of cooking on one basket load of fuel, which is about what fits in a standard sized charcoal chimney.
- Whatever fuel source you prefer – charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal, the Slow ‘N Sear creates an insulated environment that allows that fuel to burn much more efficiently. Customers estimate that they use, on average, 75% less charcoal with the Slow ‘N Sear than without it. That’s big savings over the course of the summer barbecue season - or all year!
- Curved and angled basket walls
- encourages fuel to nestle together evenly as it burns down. The closeness of the coals contributes to efficient lighting from one coal to the next
- concentrates heat during the sear to generate searing temps topping 1000° F.
- Open and easily accessible; simple to refill if needed.
- Acts as both a heat shield to keep temperatures consistent on the indirect side of the grill and a vessel for water when moisture is required for low ‘n slow cooks.
- Spans the length of the basket providing consistent water vapor throughout the charcoal burn.
- One quart capacity lasts for 5+ hours at 225° F.
- V-shape design ensures consistent steam production whether there is one quart or one ounce of water.
- Compared to many other products on the market, the Slow ‘N Sear is not a flimsy throwaway BBQ accessory. It is a durable tool that will deliver many years of grilling and barbecue flexibility. Elevate your backyard cooking game and become your friend’s and family’s favorite grill master!
- Made from 7 lbs of 16 gauge stainless steel
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Live in the contiguous U.S.? Select rub, sauce & accessory orders $75 or more can qualify for FREE standard shipping.
For all the details check out our full shipping policy here: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/shipping-policy