Barbecue is more than food; it’s an art form. The art of great barbecue can be hard to master, but five-time world champion pitmaster, co-host and judge of Destination America’s BBQ Pitmasters, and co-owner of the award-winning Q Barbecue restaurants - Tuffy Stone, has mastered it. Cool Smoke: The Art of Barbecue is the complete guide to great barbecue.
Cool Smoke: The art of great BBQ comes from Tuffy Stone’s years of experience and wisdom. Inside you’ll find a combination of recipes, insider tips, tricks and more including:
- How to choose the right smoker/grill
- The best way to trim a cut of meat
- How to prepare your own brines, rubs, and sauces
- Insider tips and hints for taking on the competition circuit
- Over 100 creative, delicious recipes to help you become a barbecue master
You’ll find classic barbecue recipes with a twist like smoked ribs with cherry barbecue sauce, dove breast with crispy bacon and even the holy grail of barbecue: the whole hog. Of course, no barbecue dish would be complete without a tasty side dish. Inside, you’ll find plenty of side dish recipes to try and master. This cookbook is a must for anyone who cooks with fire. Soon you'll be cooking like a true BBQ master.