Messermeister Four Seasons 4" Spear Point Paring Knife
PRODUCT INFO & SPECIFICATIONS
The Messermeister Four Seasons 4" Paring Knife is great for peeling and slicing any fruit or vegetable.
A good paring knife is one of the most essential kitchen tools, the paring knife is considered to be the 2nd most used knife in the kitchen. This 4'' knife is so indispensible that chefs have 3-4 laying around in their drawer. The Four Seasons Paring Knife is perfect for those who want a good quality daily knife but don't want to spend a bundle on one. There are many grips depending on the task and they usually involve holding the item by hand when making the cut. The comfortable non-slip grip makes the knife easy to hold and the razor sharp edge makes it easy to cut, peel, slice, or pare your food item.
- This size blade is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing, and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for chopping garlic and ginger.
- Made in Portugal
- German high carbon stainless steel
- One-piece stamped
- Extra-wide chef’s knife blade
- Industrial strength handle
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty