Messermeister Park Plaza 3.5" Spear Point Parer
A parer knife is one of the most used knives in the kitchen, it's used for cutting, peeling, slicing and paring small fruits and veggies. The Park Plaza 3.5'' Parer is what you need to perform your simple paring task - Easy to handle and comfortable to hold.
PRODUCT INFO & SPECIFICATIONS
The Messermeister Park Plaza 3.5" Paring Knife, with a blade that tapers to a point, is our most popular Messermeister knife. What makes this Park Plaza knife popular is that it's a high-grade, long lasting paring knife, these qualities are a must in the kitchen. Chef's keep up to 4 extras hanging around to make sure they always have their paring knife available. With the comfortable to hold handle, slicing, peeling, pairing, and trimming small fruits and vegetables is easy. Once you try the Park Plaza paring knife you'll never want to try another brand. These Messermeister knives are rated to be the highest quality for all kitchens by chef's and everyday cooks.
- This size blade is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing, and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for chopping garlic and ginger.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Cambered chef’s knife blade
- Extra-wide chef’s knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- Triple rivet “POM” handle
- Polished spine
- Lifetime manufactuer warranty
- 100% Messermeister quality
Write Your Own Review