This compact BBQ smoker is light-weight and very portable. 5287 cubic inches of cooking space is enough room to do 4 pork butts and 4 racks of pork ribs at a time or 6 pork butts alone or 10 racks of pork ribs alone or a whole lot of chicken thighs. The rack size of this BBQ smoker will hold a full size steam pan as well. The Weeble BBQ Smoker also comes stock with stainless steel continuous hinges that enable the doors to open past 90 degrees. This BBQ Smoker also comes stock with 2" ball valves for air intake. The solid firebox door creates a more stylish and modern look as well as an air tight environment.
2015 Standard Features:
- 5287 cubic inch cooking space
- 1200 Degree Non-flammable Insulation
- 12 Stock Powder Coated Colors
- Heavy Duty Firebox
- 3 Cooking Racks
- 8 Rack Locations
- Weighs 255 lbs.
- Measures 20w x 26d x 33t with doors, feet, chimney
- Holds Full Size Hotel Pan
- Heavy Duty Polish Stainless Steel Continuous Hinge
- Stylish Latches
- Tel-Tru Thermometer
- Stainless Steel 4" Water Pan (Drop In)
- Caster Clip System with 4" removable feet
- 6-8 week lead time depending on the season.
Fourteen inch legs are sold separately.
Outside Dimensions: 20W x 26D x 33H
Shipping Weight: 255 lbs.
Cooking Chamber: 15.5W x 23D x 14H
Rack: 14.5W x 22D
Cooking Degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
Amount of Charcoal: 6-8lbs
Cooking Time: 6-10 hours (depending on temperature)
Meat: (approx) 4 butts, 6 baby racks, 5-6 chickens, or 2 small turkeys