The Hasty-Bake Gourmet Charcoal grill takes Grant Hasting's original 1948 design to the next level. This model has everything for the backyard chef and professional barbecuer. With amazing temperature control this BBQ grill will give you consistent results every time. The Hasty-Bake Gourmet also gives you the ability to smoke, roast and sear; really living up to its name. This is Big Poppa's favorite piece of new iron for the backyard.
The Gourmet is the ultimate Hasty-Bake charcoal oven! The two levels of cooking surface give you 834 square inches to create award-winning feasts for one or 100. The stainless steel hood is designed with a bi-fold door and tempered glass window. Stainless steel front and side work tables are standard features and the 256 model features a stainless steel firebox. While all of the Hasty-Bake full-sized units will accommodate a rotisserie, this hood is specifically designed for rotisserie cooking and even allows the serious backyard chef the opportunity to run two rotisseries at the same time if desired.
Please note: The Hasty-Bake Gourmet Model 256 features a dual finish stand.
- Surface cooking space: 834 square inches
- (523 sq. in. primary cooking area)
- Base dimensions: 30"L x 21"D x 47"H
- 20 gauge stainless steel hood with 3/16" tempered glass
- Stainless steel front and side work tables
- Weight: 170 lbs.
Model 256 (Dual Finish)
- 18 gauge powder-coated base
- 18 and 12 gauge galvannealed lift and fire box
- Nickel-plated cooking grills
- 5 year parts/workmanship and 1 year finish warranty
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel components