Stop spending money on breakable, cheap coolers and get one that will last you a lifetime! Grizzly coolers are built to last and keep your ice from melting for days! Perfect for camping, tailgating, fishing, and competition BBQ, they will keep your items ice cold.
Grizzly coolers are made in the USA with the best material possible to give you the best results, these coolers won't disappoint, and with a lifetime warranty you'll never have to spend money on a new cooler ever again!
One of our employees used this Grizzly Cooler on a 10 day camping trip and only had to replenish a little bit of ice on day 6! If you are tired of replacing cheap ice chest, do yourself a favor and upgrade to a Grizzly. With top-notch ice retention and a lifetime warranty, you'll feel good knowing you're supporting USA-made products by purchasing a Grizzly cooler. It will be the last cooler you'll ever need! Poppa is convinced this is the best cooler on the market, pick one up for yourself and never deal with a cheap cooler again!
The American-made Grizzly 20’s exterior measures at a surprising 20 inches wide by 14 3/8 inches deep, and stands 14 inches high. Inside, the cooler is 14 1/2 inches wide by 8 7/8 inches deep with a height of 9 7/8 inches. 20 Quart Capacity. 16 lbs empty.
Please note: Grizzly Coolers are all made in Iowa, and take anywhere from 7-12 business days to ship from the time you place your order. We promise they are worth the wait!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Stainless steel handle with foam grip
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 17” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3725*