Backwoods is revamping their most popular model... Introducing the the G2 Party!
This second generation Party has the competitor in mind with the following features:
- Removable water pan
- Black doors
- Heat diverter
- 1″ insulation
- Heavy gauge racks
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 8 to 12 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 8 to 12 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 16 to 20 slabs of baby back ribs
- 6 to 9 briskets
- 6 to 9 Boston butts
Weight: 268 lbs.
- 28″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 44″ tall plus 3 1/2″ for stack
- 20″ wide
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 23″ deep
- 25″ tall cooking chamber
- 16″ wide
- Six, 4″ apart
- 22″ deep
- 15 1/2″ wide
- 1/4″ nickel plated wire
You can compare the specs for the original Party here: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/store/bbq-smokers-grills/backwoods-smoker-party
The manufacturer's crating fee for this unit will be $100. Casters, BBQ Guru, and/or Guru Adapter Door do not come installed, and require some assembly.
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).