As Backwood's biggest cooker, the Whole Hog's external dimensions are 40" x 70" x 63". It has a cooking surface of 56 Square Feet!
The unit weighs 1200 LBS, and has two racks inside of it, one of which is a carousel rack. The racks are 27" x 59". The unit can hold 575 pounds of Boston Butt, as well as brisket. The unit is geared to cook whole hog's for competition and catering. This is a serious cooker for the serious outdoors chef!
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Heat diverter
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 25 to 30 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 10 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 39 slabs of baby back ribs
- 26 to 30 briskets
- 85 to 95 Boston butts
- Up to two 230 lb. whole hogs
Weight: 1200 lbs.
- 31″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 65″ tall plus 5″ for stack
- 58″ wide plus 8″ for the drain
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 28″ deep
- 44″ tall
- 54″ wide
- Two standard, One carousel – 11″ apart
- 27″ deep
- 53″ wide
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).