The Backwoods Professional is, simply put, a monster cooker built exclusively for professional BBQ chefs and caterers.
The Professional is ideal for small businesses that need a large capacity cooker to keep up with the constant demand of a restaurant or catering business. This unit is not for the faint of heart! It weighs in at a monstrous made-to-order 845 LBS. The cooking surface area of this cooker is 35 Square Feet! The standard Professional comes with stainless doors and standard smoke stack.
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 16 to 20 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 8 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- Eight 20 lb. turkeys
- 35 to 40 slabs of baby back ribs
- 24 to 28 briskets
- 55 to 65 Boston butts
Weight: 845 lbs.
- 31″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 65″ tall plus 5″ for stack
- 30″ wide plus 8″ for the drain
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 28″ deep
- 44″ tall
- 26 1/2″ wide
- Seven – 5″ apart
- 27″ deep
- 25 1/2″ wide
- 1/4″ Nickel plated round bar
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).