Backwoods Smokers decided to create a hybrid of their Competitor and their Professional models... and produced the Pro-Junior!
They took the Professional cooker and cut down on the size to give people more mobility when transporting the Pro-Junior. The weight of the Pro Junior is 700 lbs. The standard Pro Junior comes with latches, and slider valve to open and close the butterfly valve on the top of the cooker.
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 16 to 20 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 8 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 25 to 30 slabs of baby back ribs
- 18 to 20 briskets
- 35 to 45 Boston butts
- 36″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 56″ tall plus 5″ for stack
- 40″ wide plus 8″ for the drain
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 27″ deep
- 30″ tall
- 26″ wide
- Five, 5 3/4″ apart
- 26 1/2″ deep
- 25 1/2″ wide
- 1/4″ Nickel plated round bar
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).