The Backwoods Smoker Piglet is two party units combined to make one awesome competition unit. This competition bbq and pig roaster will make you the envy of the competition circuit. The Piglet was born out of our competitive bbq customers need for the capacity to cook a whole pork shoulders or even small whole hog. Anyone competing at Memphis in May will especially appreciate the versatility and extra cooking space the Piglet has to offer.
The Piglet features a unique door system which flips up on two pneumatic pumps. The Piglet comes with 3 racks, which are made of expanded metal. Double the capacity of the party unit, and you have the Piglet.
This competition beast weighs 385 lbs.
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Heat diverter
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 12 to 18 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 8 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 18 to 20 slabs of baby back ribs
- 12 briskets
- 30 Boston butts
- 22″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 49″ tall plus 5″ for stack
- 38″ wide plus 8″ for the drain
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 19 1/2″ deep
- 29″ tall
- 34 1/2″ wide
- 3 – 8″ apart
- 18 1/5″ deep
- 33 1/2″ wide
- Expanding metal
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).