The Backwoods Gater has over 80% more space on each rack than the Backwoods Extended Party, for optimal use of space in your cooking area. The standard version weighs in at 300 pounds, and standing at 33 inches, it makes for a compact and manageable competition quality smoker. The Gater Smoker has until recently been a word-of-mouth only product by Backwoods, but is now available to you from Big Poppa Smokers!
- Removable water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Heat diverter
- Heavy duty wire racks
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 10 to 16 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 10 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 10 to 15 slabs of baby back ribs
- 6 to 10 briskets
- 12 to 15 Boston butts
- 31 1/2″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 41″ tall plus 3 1/2″ for stack
- 25 1/2″ wide
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 24″ deep
- 19 1/2″ tall
- 18 3/4″ wide
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
- Five, 3″ apart
- 23″ deep
- 18″ wide
- 1/4″ Nickel plated round bar
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).