The Competitor by Backwoods Smoker is built for competition BBQ. Specifically, they are built to WIN competition BBQ. This BBQ smoker meets the need for larger capacities with portability making this the perfect unit for those looking to do catering or looking to join a BBQ competition. The Competitor will help you take the stage of any competition.
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Commercial fire grate
- Splash guard
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 12 to 18 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 10 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- Six 12 lb. turkeys
- 22 to 26 slabs of baby back ribs
- 8 to 12 briskets
- 16 to 18 Boston butts
Weight: 350 lbs.
- 25″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 53″ tall plus 2 1/2″ for stack
- 20″ wide
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 20″ deep
- 33″ tall cooking chamber
- 20″ wide
- 8 – 3″ apart
- 19 1/2″ deep
- 1/8″ Nickel plated round bar
If you want to win your next competition BBQ, The Competitor from Backwoods Smoker should be on your team. You can’t find a better price on The Competitor than here at Big Poppa Smokers.
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).