The Competition Hog Cooker was created to be just that, a cooker in which a chef or team can smoke a whole hog. One of Backwood's largest cookers, this is geared for teams with large trailers or the means to transport this cooker from place to place.
These cookers are considered special orders since they are so large.
- Permanent water pan
- Stainless steel doors
- 2″ insulation
- Heat diverter
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3 inch feet
- Cooking degrees: (approx) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx) 20 to 30 lb
- Cooking time: (approx) 6 to 10 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx)
- 24 to 26 slabs of baby back ribs
- 18 to 20 briskets
- 48 to 52 Boston butts
- Up to a 200 lb. whole hog
- The weight of this unit is 880 LBS. This is a HUGE cooker!!
- 31″ deep plus 2 1/2″ for the thermometer and latches
- 45″ tall plus 5″ for stack
- 56″ wide plus 8″ for the drain
Cooking Chamber dimensions:
- 28″ deep
- 24″ tall
- 52″ wide
- 1 rack & 1 carousel OR 3 racks standard racks
- 27″ deep
- 51″ wide
- Expanding metal racks/carousel
All Backwoods Smokers come with a limited One Year Warranty:
The Backwoods Smoker offers a one year limited warranty, which covers all materials, parts (thermostat, grills, hinges, latches, fire pan, and water pan) and workmanship when used under normal circumstances.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident(s).